Nov 27 is the Friday after Thanksgiving, AKA:
1. Black Friday
2. Best leftovers of the year day
AND, most importantly:
3. RAK Friday
Never heard of RAK Friday? It's 1 day with 1 amazing goal:
Make people happy through spreading random acts of kindness (RAK).
That's it. No other agenda.
We can't think of a better way to kick-off the holiday season.
JOIN THE FUN: Snap a photo of your act of kindness on Nov 27, 2015 and post it on social media with #RAKFriday. Our goal is to document 2,015 acts. Will you be 1 of the 2,015?
Here are some fun photos from last year's #RAKFriday:
Get started with these 15 #RAKFriday ideas:
- Smile at 10 strangers.
- Surprise a retail cashier with a lottery ticket.
- Let someone in front of you in line.
- Return shopping carts for other people.
- Genuinely thank the store employees.
- Bring reusable bags.
- Add an item to your shopping cart for someone in need.
- Spread the word! Leave a #RAKFriday card on commonly visited areas like the: ATM machine, bathroom, employee break room, etc.
- High-five and spread cheer to people waiting in a long line.
- Leave a coupon and #RAKFriday card near the relevant product in the store.
- Hold the door open for someone with full hands.
- Place positive sticky notes around the store.
- Pass out candy canes to strangers.
- Place $5 in an envelope. Randomly hand it to someone and include a note inside that says, “Happy #RAKFriday! Use this $5 for yourself or, pass it on as an act of kindness for someone else”
- Buy a cup of coffee for Salvation Army bell ringers.
Here are a few other photos from last year's #RAKFriday:
Want to keep the kindness going after #RAKFriday? Visit www.rakfriday.com or www.randomactsofkindness.org
Help spread the word! Pin this image to help us reach our goal of 2,015 RAKs on Friday, Nov 27.
No one has commented yet. Be the first!
Please sign in or create an account to add your comment.
Continue with Facebook