5 Self-Care Tips for Educators
As we roll out the beginning of this school year, we wanted to remind you how important it is to take care of yourself.
As the old saying goes, ‘You can't pour from an empty vessel’. We have five quick tips for you to start the year off making sure YOU are well taken care of!
- As soon as you wake up, take three or four deep breaths. While you're deep breathing, set a positive intention for the day.
- Grab your favorite water bottle and fill it up. Hydrate all day long!
- Smile (even if you're wearing a mask). You'll get a rush of 'feel good hormones' every time you do!
- Eat healthy - it will help your energy levels.
- Turn off technology at least an hour before bed and get a good night of sleep.
If you want more ideas, check out our website. And, if you want a text from us on your phone each day with a little bit of inspiration, send us a "hi!" at (303) 529-2494.