7. Place uplifting sticky notes in library books, on restroom mirrors, on someone’s locker, or their computer screen... like this!
8. Dedicate 24 hours to spreading kindness on social media. Like posts that promote positivity, write a kind comment, share a quote about kindness or just check out of social media altogether and stop to notice the real world around you.
9. Know a group of awesome people who love doing good? Invite them to hold up inspiring signs during rush hour or another location in need of inspiration. Our staff does this regularly and it is hands down the most energizing way to start the day.
10. Leave the biggest tip you can afford for your server or barista.
11. Send flowers to a friend, family member, or someone who deserves more recognition.
12. Smile at someone.
Love taking photos, posting on social media, and being part of a kindness movement?
Our travel destinations give us many gifts—from the unforgettable memories we make to the lessons we learn, the photos we take and the friendships we form. Through majestic sights and mesmerizing scents,...