RAK Week 2017 Update
We're only two days in and the world is already bursting with kindness.
Happy RAK Week everyone! We're so amazed by all the kind acts going on around the world right now. We're overjoyed that you all are taking advantage of this annual opportunity to focus on the good and unite through kindness. It’s simply an opportunity to leave the world better than we found it and inspire others to do the same. Keep tagging @rakfoundation & using the hashtag #RAKWeek2017 so we can keep sharing all of your kindness with the world!
1. A mother & her two young boys from Fort Myers, Florida hid dollar bills around the park & department stores
2. A RAKtivist delivers hearts to patients at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
3. The students of Ellsworth Hill Elementary give their classmates ideas with a kindness bulletin board
4. Fit4Mom North Metro Denver creates goodie bags for the homeless
5. A kindness tree in Rochester, MN
6. 6th graders at Learning Gate make a wall of smiles for anyone who needs one :)
7. The team at Wilson Orthodontics in Georgia donates starter kits to the women & children at Gateway
Though, every minute we're seeing more people getting involved with RAK Week - it's amazing to see! Keep up the kind work.
Stay tuned for more kindness.
<3 The RAK Team
What great ideas to help others! I wish we had a group in my area which did these sort of things for others. Maybe I could start group:)
Mari Clarkover 2 years ago
I felt happy reading this. Thanks for creating it.
Carol Elischerabout 3 years ago