Your Daily #RAKWeek2017 Challenges
It's official! #RAKWeek2017 has begun! Here are seven kindness challenges you can do each day of the week!
We hope to make 2017 the kindest year yet and it all begins with Random Acts of Kindness Week (#RAKWeek2017, Feb 12-18)
This year, we created a Kindness Generator to help us with our goal of 'turning the world kind'. Anyone can find a kind act to do or report acts being done by others. We're going to keep a running total of acts performed so we can see who the kindest businesses, cities, and people are across the globe.
Spread the word!
We want as many people as possible to know about #RAKWeek2017 because we believe that kindness matters. One act can lead to so many more and the more you share, the more people will be inspired to help us turn the world kind. Tag @rakfoundation in your posts or use the hashtag #RAKWeek2017 & we'll feature some of our favorite stories and ideas on our social media. Challenge yourself to do at least one RAK each day of the week. It will feel great—we promise.
Random Acts of Kindness Week #RAKWeek2017 Daily Challenges
- Sunday, Feb. 12: Text a friend and tell them how much you appreciate them.
- Monday, Feb. 13: Put a positive note somewhere around town (car, window, gas pump, desk, mirror)
- Tuesday, Feb. 14: Call someone you love and tell them how much they mean to you.
- Wednesday, Feb. 15: Leave extra quarters at the laundromat or by a parking meter.
- Thursday, Feb. 16: Leave a kind note for your mail carrier.
- Friday, Feb. 17: Leave your server or barista the biggest tip you can afford.
- Saturday, Feb. 18: Spend 10 minutes doing something kind for yourself.
OK. Here we go! RAK week!