Happy #WorldKindnessDay, November 13
A global 24-hour celebration dedicated to paying-it-forward and focusing on the good.
Quick, think of a number 1-10
Now look at that pay-it-forward idea and do it!
- Compliment the next three people you talk to today.
- Think of someone. Now, send them a positive text message. You’re amazing.
- Say hi to the person next to you on the elevator (elevators are so awkward, right?)
- Pay it Backward: Buy a coffee for the person behind you in line.
- Send a gratitude email to a coworker who deserves more recognition.
- Write your partner a list of things you love about them.
- Leave a note on someone’s car telling them how awesome they parked
Example: Hey you have a 4-Runner and didn’t park it in a “compact car space.” High five.
- Have a LinkedIn account? Write a recommendation for a coworker or connection.
- Tell someone they dropped a dollar (even though they didn’t) and give them a dollar.
- Set an alarm to go off on your phone at 3 different times today. In those moments, do an act of kindness for someone.
No one has commented yet. Be the first!
Please sign in or create an account to add your comment.
Continue with Facebook