Happy #WorldKindnessDay, November 13
A global 24-hour celebration dedicated to paying-it-forward and focusing on the good.
Quick, think of a number 1-10
Now look at that pay-it-forward idea and do it!
- Compliment the next three people you talk to today.
- Think of someone. Now, send them a positive text message. You’re amazing.
- Say hi to the person next to you on the elevator (elevators are so awkward, right?)
- Pay it Backward: Buy a coffee for the person behind you in line.
- Send a gratitude email to a coworker who deserves more recognition.
- Write your partner a list of things you love about them.
- Leave a note on someone’s car telling them how awesome they parked
Example: Hey you have a 4-Runner and didn’t park it in a “compact car space.” High five.
- Have a LinkedIn account? Write a recommendation for a coworker or connection.
- Tell someone they dropped a dollar (even though they didn’t) and give them a dollar.
- Set an alarm to go off on your phone at 3 different times today. In those moments, do an act of kindness for someone.
Please sign in or create an account to add your comment.
Continue with Facebook