10 Fun Ways to Celebrate World Kindness Day
November 13, 2013 is World Kindness Day. Celebrate with these fun and easy ideas!
November 13 is World Kindness Day! Imagine what the world would be like if each person did one kind thing for someone else. Get started making a difference with these 10 simple ideas:
- Compliment the first three people you talk to.
- Write a hand-written note to a teacher.
- Say good morning to the person next to you on the elevator.
- Pick up litter. Spend 10 minutes cleaning a park or your neighborhood.
- Place uplifting notes in library books, on restroom mirrors, on someone's locker, or on their computer screen.
- Dedicate 24 hours to spreading positivity on social media.
- Hold up inspiring signs during rush hour.
- Leave a generous tip.
- Send flowers to a friend.
- Set an alarm to go off three times on World Kindness Day. When the alarm sounds, stop what you're doing a call/text/email someone simply to tell them how awesome they are.