Do you know a dad, uncle, grandfather, husband, father-like figure, or all-around nice guy?
Here are 5 free ways to send him love on Father’s Day, June 19.
- Start a kindness tradition: Commit a random act of kindness with your dad (or any of the previously mentioned guys). Make it a tradition to do every Father’s Day.
- Remember losses: Remember friends who have lost a parent or parents who have lost children, and check-in with them. This can be a tough day.
- Create a memory jar: Write down your favorite memoires and times with your dad and why you love him on separate pieces of paper. Place them all in a jar and give them to your dad! He can take one out whenever he needs a pick-me-up or even as part of his morning routine.
- Start a new holiday! If you don’t celebrate Father’s Day, create your own holiday to celebrate someone you love. Declare the date and let them know. You can keep it simple and send a card each year, or plan a fun and crazy event!
- Share appreciation: Ask those closest to your dad to write him a thank you note using our 5-minute thank you note template bkind.ly/5minutethankyounote
For even more pay-it-forward opportunities, check out our Kindness Ideas.
Other Amazing Kindness Stories You Might Like