Quick look at your calendar. What are you doing on May 3, 6, 8, 11 and 21?
Our staff is going to be spreading kindness (shocker!) and celebrating the five holidays below.
Join us with these fun & easy ideas!
1. May 3, Teacher Appreciation Day
Send love to a current or past educator in your life with the 10 ideas listed here.
2. May 6, Nurse Appreciation Day
Nurses are always taking care of others and deserve a little TLC too.
Post this graphic on your social media account or print it and surprise a nurse with flowers or a treat!
3. May 8, Mother's Day
This one is self-explanatory. Here are four ways to celebrate the amazing mothers in this world.
- Commit a random act of kindness with your mom. Make it an annual Mother's Day tradition.
- Remember friends who have lost a parent previously, or parents who have lost children, and check-in with them--send a kind message or flowers. This can be a tough day.
- Write down your favorite memories and moments with your mom and why you love her on separate pieces of paper. Place them in a jar that your mom can go to whenever she needs a pick-me-up or as a way to start her day.
- If you don't celebrate Mother's Day, create your own holiday to celebrate someone you love. Declare the date and let them know. You can keep it simple and send a card each year, or plan a fun and crazy event!
4. May 11, Receptionist Day
Write a thank you note in five minutes with this fill-in-the-blank template.
5. May 21, Waiters and Waitresses Day
If you have a little extra money to spare, go to a restaurant today and leave an extra large tip!
Other Amazing Kindness Stories You Might Like