Start telling jokes, watching cat videos on YouTube, or whatever makes you laugh!
Laughter should be listed as a super food. We know, it's not a food, but it's got the same number of benefits as all the super foods combined! It is SO GOOD for your health. Check out this list of health benefits:
1. Laughing relaxes your whole body. (well, once you're done laughing...because, we've all laughed so hard it hurts)
2. Laughter relieves physical tension and stress.
3. A good belly laugh can boost your immune system. It decreases your stress hormones and increases immune cells and infection-fighting antibodies. What?? Amazing.
4. When we laugh, we release endorphins. You know what those are, right? They are the 'feel good' chemicals our body produces when we...well.. feel good.
5. Laughing improves blood flow, thus protecting yoru heart from heart attack and other cardiovascular problems.
6. You burn calories while you're laughing. If you laugh 10-15 minutes a day, you can burn about 40 calories. That's enough to lose a few pounds over the course of a year!
7. Laughing helps us live longer. Seriously, a study in Norway showed that people with a strong sense of humor outlived those who didn't laugh as often. We're moving to Norway.
Laugh...and the world will laugh with you
Miriam Johnsonabout 1 year ago
Live well; LAUGH OFTEN; Love much
Cathy Tothover 2 years ago
Make a list of your favourite comedians then find them on YouTube!
MANDY VARLEYalmost 3 years ago
Not only am I infected with laughter, but I am a carrier as well.
Thomas Maysalmost 3 years ago
Good for the soul!
Colleen Greenabout 3 years ago
Let your students see you laugh!
Jennifer Bradleyover 3 years ago
Laughter is good for our soul.
Sandy Landerosover 3 years ago
Laughter is the best medicine! the world needs more laughter
Laura Schockalmost 4 years ago
Laughter is so important
Andrea Christianover 4 years ago