Write a quick note to the person who submitted this idea and we'll send it to let them know they inspired kindness.
Laughter should be listed as a super food. We know, it's not a food, but it's got the same number of benefits as all the super foods combined! It is SO GOOD for your health. Check out this list of health benefits:
1. Laughing relaxes your whole body. (well, once you're done laughing...because, we've all laughed so hard it hurts)
2. Laughter relieves physical tension and stress.
3. A good belly laugh can boost your immune system. It decreases your stress hormones and increases immune cells and infection-fighting antibodies. What?? Amazing.
4. When we laugh, we release endorphins. You know what those are, right? They are the 'feel good' chemicals our body produces when we...well.. feel good.
5. Laughing improves blood flow, thus protecting yoru heart from heart attack and other cardiovascular problems.
6. You burn calories while you're laughing. If you laugh 10-15 minutes a day, you can burn about 40 calories. That's enough to lose a few pounds over the course of a year!
7. Laughing helps us live longer. Seriously, a study in Norway showed that people with a strong sense of humor outlived those who didn't laugh as often. We're moving to Norway.
14 days ago
Laughter is the best medicine! the world needs more laughter
9 months ago
Laughter is so important
Please sign in or create an account to add your comment.sign in create account