#CaptureKindness Campaign Rules:
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the https://www.randomactsofkindness.org/capture-kindness and who are 13 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees of The Random Acts of Kindness Foundation, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of The Random Acts of Kindness Foundation as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Starting on World Kindness Day, November 13, 2017 and ending February 17, 2018 at midnight MST.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://www.randomactsofkindness.org/capture-kindness. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of The Random Acts of Kindness Foundation.
- Prizes: Weekly Winner(s) of the Campaign will receive a RAK Swag bag. 1st, 2nd and 3rd place Grand Prize Winner(s) of the Campaign will receive various functionality cameras. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for The Random Acts of Kindness Foundation to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Weekly winners will be determined by The Random Acts of Kindness Foundation staff. Grand Prize winners will be selected by a community vote under the supervision of The Random Acts of Kindness Foundation. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. The Random Acts of Kindness Foundation shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 day from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Photo entries: You retain full ownership of the images you submit, but The Random Acts of Kindness Foundation reserves the right to display them on our site & other promotional materials.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of The Random Acts of Kindness Foundation. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless The Random Acts of Kindness Foundation from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which The Random Acts of Kindness Foundation may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: The Random Acts of Kindness Foundation reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond The Random Acts of Kindness Foundation’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, The Random Acts of Kindness Foundation may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by The Random Acts of Kindness Foundation. The Random Acts of Kindness Foundation reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. The Random Acts of Kindness Foundation has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, The Random Acts of Kindness Foundation reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless The Random Acts of Kindness Foundation and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND COLORADO, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Colorado having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, email your request to: email@example.com. Requests must be received no later than February 28, 2018.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is The Random Acts of Kindness Foundation, 1727 Tremont Place, Denver, CO 80202.
- Social Media Platforms: The Campaign hosted by The Random Acts of Kindness Foundation is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
Updated Nov. 6, 2017
About the Organizations We Feature Each Week
There are so many cool organizations and people doing great
work out there! While we love to share their messages and
activities, please know that The Random Acts of Kindness
Foundation has no formal affiliation with any of them and we
cannot vouch for everything they say and do, nor do we necessarily
agree with everything they say and do. But, we still think they're
awesome, and we want you to know about them!